My Tracks

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Goooday!!

Hellllllo guys....it had been a while i didnt blogged...I wonder if theres still people reading muh blog though...yeahh..guess it was a lil outdated.....
Updates about me?
what have i been dowin all this time?
Well..
just started a job ....at Marche...Marketing and events executive....yeah..just the fame.....so..Working is fun....I m only one at the department...and the fun thing is I am working with one of my best friend from KDU College ...MAYA.....its part of her job before this..but afteri join the company..it became mine...so...what about it?! basically ...i m the one planning and running events in the restaurants...market about it...and have to write newsletter and stuffs about it...so much to do.. my job is fun yet quite bored at sometimes...
sometimes i went to work..sat there..for just like 9 hours doing nothing beside facebooking..goin to the toilet ...smoking...shoppping around curve area...and my favourite...watching ANTM..how great? i know you guys are jealous with my job..Many of my friend do though...Ok...
Thats all for my job...
So whats next....



LOVE?


Nothing special..havent met the right one ....not searching...nothing i want..
I just want to earn money..and save and save..to go JAPAN AND HK this OCTOBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait...




Now..am sitting with CH AND WH at one of the restaurant at kepong...Blowing water waiting for our food to come..for dinner..so bored sooo soo bored tomorrrow have to work...ok..thats all for now..nothing special..will update later

Chaos..love




bin~

No comments:

Post a Comment